The Washington Cup is the first leg of the US Club Soccer National Cup Series and is one of Washington's premier youth competitions.
The Cup draws teams from all over the Northwest. Teams can advance to Northwest Regionals and winners of regionals qualify for US Club's National Cup.
The Washington Cup provides roughly 6,000 players on more than 500 teams the opportunity to showcase themselves against some of the best competition, WA Cup from Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
WA Cup Boys HS Details:
- Registration deadline: October 15, 2021
- $600 Registration Fee
- WA Cup dates: Nov. 19-21 @ Ravensdale Soccer Park.
- League standings determine seeding of Cup tournament.
- Teams advance to knockout finals over three days.
- Teams are guaranteed two games.
- Gold & Silver divisions.
- WPL & US Club tournament rules apply.
- This is a US Club Soccer-sanctioned state cup for Washington and the Northwest.
- Clubs must be registered with US Club Soccer to participate.
- Winners of Gold Division advance for free ($895 value) to US Club Soccer's NW Regionals in June.
- Super league teams required to participate in state cup.