The 2017 U10-U14 Washington Cup Information!
Compete and clash for a state cup championship at the 8th-annaul Washington Cup! Advance to US Club Soccer's NW Regionals in June and possibly to the National Cup in July @ Indiana!
Group Stage Cup Dates:
- Puget Sound Qualifying tourney: April 7-9 @ Starfire
- Eastern Washington Qualifying tourney: April 21-23 @ Plantes Ferry, Spokane.
- Championship Finals: April 28-30 @ RAC in Lacey.
Championship finals: April 28-30.
- Birth year 2007 (U10) to 2003 (U14) eligible to compete in state tournament.
- Registration Deadline: Feb. 15.
- Fee: $750 per team: U11-U14
- Fee: $550 U10
- Gold, Silver, bronze divisions.
- Teams guaranteed minimum of three games.
- Teams play two-legged tournament. Teams are seeded in the qualifying tournaments that take place on the west and on the east sides.
- Teams advance to knockout finals based on performance in the first leg - which is a round-robin tourney.
- Gold winners advance to US Club Regionals for free (a $800 savings)
CLICK HERE for BRACKET INFO for the Washington Cup U10 - U14 Groups!
For information on other WA Cup age groups click here.