Gender Inclusive Policy
1. Participation in the PSPL is open to all soccer players, coaches, trainers, managers, administrators and officials without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or national origin. Teams may not discriminate against players on these bases.
2. For purposes of player registration on gender-based teams, a player may register with the team based on the gender with which the player identifies and which is a part of that person’s core identity.
3. We recognize that a gender-diverse child’s path to a more firmly established awareness of their gender identity can be complex and take time. In light of that, a player may change from one gender-based team to another.
4. If a player or parent is concerned that their child has been discriminated against in violation of this policy, complaints of suspected discrimination should be made directly by the responsible club official, who shall promptly report to the League Office or other designated official. Should a complaint involve a club official, a complaint should be made directly to the League Office or other designated official.
5. A complaint of suspected discrimination shall be made by completing a Violation Report form and sending it to the league office. All complaints will be investigating promptly. Such form can be found on the Manager’s Corner page.