- Ten-game Season
- U15 (02), U16 (01), U17 (00), U18 (99), U19 (98).
- Washington State Premier League (WSPL), Div 1, qualifies teams to the NPL regionals and finals competition.
- Divisions: WSPL 1, WSPL 2, Classic 1, Classic 2, Classic 3, Copa
- Season start: Jan 29.
- Season end: April 1
- Season bye: Feb. 18-19 (President's Day weekend)
- Designated make-up dates: April 8-9, April 15-16.
- Top three divisions will be formed with six teams playing a ten-game home/away competitive format.
- Lower divisions will be formed based on the number of teams and the quality of the competition.
- League Finals: to be played at SOZO Fields @ Yakima April 1-2. WSPL 1 & 2 and Classic 1 teams will participate in season-ending showcase event.
- League cost:
- $550 for WSPL 1 & 2
- $350 for Classic
- $200 for Copa
- Must be US Club Soccer member club and in good standing with Puget Sound Premier League rules. All players must be issued US Club player cards.
- Girls HS Premier League registration deadline: Nov 22
- Early-bird WA CUP registration deadline: Nov 15
- Three Group Stage matches home/away followed up by knockout round and championship finals at Ravensdale.
- First-round WA Cup dates:
- Gold Division plays final Group Stage game at SOZO Fields Yakima, April 2.
- Silver & Bronze play three-game home/away for all Group Stage matches.
- Championship Finals dates: April 28-30 @ Ravensdale.
- Significant discount for teams that register for the league and WA Cup at the same time if they do it by Nov. 15!
- Early-bird discount: $550 per team until Nov. 15. After Nov. 15, fee increases to $700 per team.
- Final WA Cup deadline: Dec. 5.
- Gold Div winners receive free entry to US Club Regionals in June.
- Tournament will have gold, silver and bronze divisions.
- Teams guaranteed three matches.
- Must be US Club Soccer club member and in good standing with the Puget Sound Premier League rules.