- May is about connecting with your players during this pandemic crisis.
- May is also about re-signing your current players and finding a way to sign new players.
- If clubs have not re-signed their current players by May 10, they are free agents and can sign with any PSPL club.
Financial Planning: For Now & Beyond
- Clubs should consider flexible payment plans, pro-rated monthly fees, credit or scholarships.
- Clubs should establish some kind of fee and/or payment plan for the 2020-2021 season.
- Having a financial plan is key – including SBA loans, fed subsidies, etc.
- Player cuts should be discouraged.
Open Tryout Period
Open tryout period will end Aug 16.
During this time, teams can recruit all players who did not re-sign.
All unsigned players will be considered free agents and can work out and sign with any club.